Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photography By McKenzie:Jacee & Brady





 So I am really excited to share this link with you all!!!  In August I did a wedding for Brady & Jacee in Bountiful, UT.  I had the pleasure of meeting their photographer Greg with Photgraphy By McKenzie and he was so much fun to work with.  McKenzie & Greg are awesome photographers and did a great job shooting Brady & Jacee's wedding.  Their studio is in Utah County and I am really excited to make some connections in that area.  I talked to McKenzie & Greg and I am ecstatic to be a preferred vendor of theirs.  I offer brides 15% off who use Photography By McKenzie as their photographer.  Pretty sweet deal! 

You get AMAZING flowers and SPECTACULAR pictures. 

McKenzie's contact information is above (linked by their name) as well as below:
McKenzie
801-427-4068


No comments: