Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jacee & Brady Bridals

I just have to tell you right now that this next couple is one of my favorites!  Jacee was so much fun to work with and her mom Marnae was a blast!  They wanted something fun, outdoorsy, and unique.  I adore her bouquet and the flower combination we used had so much texture and contrast it just stands out!  Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bouquet.  It is on the verge of being one of my favorites. 

Here is her bouquet for her bridals.... (I hope to get pictures from her wedding from her photographer!)

I love how they used vintage props like the house and the truck.  LOVE it!

No comments: