Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Carolyn Anderson Photography: Zack & Brittni

So I am really excited to share this wedding link with you all!!!  In August I did a my nephews wedding at Rose River Reception Center in Blackfoot, ID.  I got to work with the AMAZING Carolyn Anderson!!! This is my second wedding with Carolyn as the photographer and I can tell you she never disappoints me.  She always takes the most beautiful pictures.  I feel so lucky when she is the photographer because I know ALL the pictures are going to turn out great.  I talked to Carolyn and I am ecstatic to be a preferred vendor of hers.  I offer brides 15% off who use Carolyn Anderson as their photographer.  Carolyn is based out of Blackfoot, ID but is available for travel.  She makes frequent trips down to the SLC, UT area as well as surrounding states. 
And for all you brides up in Idaho, I travel as well to the Blackfoot, ID area.  I don't charge a travel fee for weddings to this area since I am from there.  I do two complimentary in person consultations and all remainder are done via email and phone. 
Carolyn contact information can be found her at her blog: http://carolynandersonphoto.blogspot.com/

No comments: