Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

La Caille Bridal Show

I know I just did a post about the La Caille Bridal Show.  But this post is showing all the great flowers I did for fellow industry friends!

I was able to provide flowers to Michelle with Utah Events by Design.  Michelle is an AMAZING event designer/planner that is located in SLC. I am so lucky to know her and stay tuned for future shoots with her! 

Michelle Website:
http://utaheventsbydesign.com/





The second booth I was able to provide flowers for was Avenia Bridal in Provo, UT.  The girls at the booth were so kind and fun!  Plus the dresses, oh boy the dresses!!!  They are all so amazing and unique!  Defiantly a must shop to go to when planning your wedding. 

Avenia Bridal Website:




No comments: