Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Carrie-Millcreek Inn

Carrie was a WONDERFUL bride to work with.  From the moment she contacted me I new we were going to click and work so well together.  I was dying to do Carrie's flowers so much that I totally re scheduled a vacation I had planned for St. George.  I know drastic but come on the flowers where FANTASTIC!!!

Carrie gave me her colors of guava and eggplant.  Now the guava right off was a hard color.  Very few if any flowers come in the color guava so we focused on the eggplant/purple color.  We added hints of orange/pink for the guava.  If I do say so myself it turned out FANTASTIC!  Carrie only had one stipulation concerning her flowers, she wanted something totally different and unique.  She specifically said I don't want it to look like any other brides bouquet out there.  Well Carrie I think we achieved it! 

I am going to beg for professional pictures from her photographer since the bouquet shape is hard to see in my pictures. 

Flowers used where: hydrangea, orchids, protea, greenery, fern curls, calla lilies, and curly willow.











1 comment:

Trav and Britt said...

girl, you have got some WICKED talent! almost makes me wish i wasn't already married, so i could make you do flowers for me! ;) love all the updates, if i hear of anyone needing wedding help i will SO send them your way! you are freaking amazing! hope you're doing good, it's been awhile. we need to catch up! love you! :)