Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Idaho Weddings...

So I have been getting a lot of questions from people regarding if I still do wedding in Idaho. The answer is YES!

I love doing wedding in Idaho so do not hesitate to call, text, or email if you are in the Blackfoot, ID area. I do not charge a travel fee but I have a min order of $600.

The process for Idaho weddings is pretty simple. I provide consultations on weekends. Usually one consultation is enough and I provide that free of charge. All other correspondence is done via email and phone. If by chance you need a second or third consultation then there is a $75.00 consultation fee per visit.

I arrive a day or two before your wedding and at that time if you would like to meet again (free of charge) and see the flowers you are welcome to. Remember at this time no changes can be made to your wedding order.

If you have any questions you can contact me at khall@chicdesignstudios.com

No comments: