Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Exciting news!

Well yesterday I got some exciting news about the Bridal Show at South Towne Exp next weekend.
I get to move booths! Yeah for me!!! I get to move to a larger booth in a great location and I am super excited. With the new booth I get to add to my design and that excites me but not the check book! hahaha I will be in booth #90 which is next to the new Bridal Boutique section of the show. Look for the large structures made out of curly willow! I can't decide whether to make them into an arch and have that be the entrance or keep them in the back to frame my banner. Hmmmm decisions decisions. I am sure that Friday while I am setting up I will decide! :)
Remember the first 150 brides to my booth will receive a 10% off postcard to use before July 2010 when min order is met. This is a great deal and will save you a min of $70. Which when your on a budget every little bit helps!
I can't wait for next week to show off my ideas and designs. Wish me luck! I get my product in on Thursday so I will take some pictures and post them :).

No comments: