Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

September: Liz Blackfoot, ID











My cousin Liz got married in September and I got to do her flowers. She wanted something simple and as long as it was blue and yellow she was fine with it. She had a couple of specific requests like blue iris because it is her husbands favorite flower and she likes gerbera daisys. I chose to do a garden style bouquet with hydrangea, blue delph, yellow gerbs, blue iris, and red hypericum. I wrapped the handle with blue ribbon and accented it with tiny yellow bows and jewels. Her centerpieces where a mix of garden pots with herbs and succulents and glass cubes of hydrangea and gerbs. I used white chairs and blue linens on the tables.

No comments: