Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Day Flowers

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!  I will have a limited supply of red and colored roses available.  You must order by Tuesday, January 31, 2012.  Any orders after that date will not be accepted.  Please email me at chicdesign.kw@gmail.com let me know which flower option and 2 color choices.  (If your first color option is gone then I will use your second option.)
Option 1-½ doz-$35.00 (price does not include delivery)
Option 2-Dozen-$70.00 (price does not include delivery)
Option 3- 2 Dozen-$115.00 (price does not include delivery)
All arrangements are designed in a shallow container with floral details.  The roses are short stem this helps keep the cost down. 
When you place your order I will contact you for payment as well as pick up or delivery time.  I am not equipped for “timed” delivery, please be considerate of that. 
***Below are pictures of bouquets that will be similar in style to what you will receive.  Please do not specify which picture you want.