Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Megan- April 2011

I have been such a slacker on blogging. I have a couple of shots from the wonderful McKenzie from Photography by McKenzie.  McKenzie is located in Utah County and does an AMAZING job! 

Megan contacted me 1 week before her wedding, that's right 1 WEEK!  Thankfully I was available and could provide her with some beautiful flowers.  Megan wanted something classic and traditional in yellow, pinks, cream, and green.  Flowers used are: yellow roses, pink ranunculus, white calla lilies, and greens.

Isn't her dress FANTASTIC!?!  I love it!  I have never seen anything like it!



Photography By McKenzie contact information:

McKenzie and Greg Deakins


Utah Wedding Photographers

www.photographybymckenzie.com

mckenzie@photographybymckenzie.com

No comments: