Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kristi & Tyler~ 6/4/11

This lovely wedding from June was shot by Kristin Klein with Pickled Pepper Photography (cutest name btw!).  Kristin was kind enough to send me some photos from Kristi's Bridal Shoot as well as the wedding. 

Kristi was the most stunning bride!  I loved her dress, her jewelry, hair, the list can go on and on!!!  Did I mention her dress!?! 

Kristi chose one of my favorite color combos and I was thrilled to work with a bride that wanted something bold.  There is nothing more stunning then fuschia, deep red, and green.  Kristi really wanted peonies and lucky for us it was peonies season!!! :) Those large fuschia blooms are STUNNING!!! 

Flowers used are: roses, spray roses, dahlias, pods, stock, spider mums, berries, and PEONIES!







No comments: