Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Coming soon and Thank You

So I have been really busy so the last few posts have been pictures from my personal camera.  I am currently making contact with all my brides photographers so I can get some better pictures of the flowers.  Mine are alright but there is nothing like a professional shot of my designs. 

I have some exciting news to give you next week so stay tuned for that!

I have been so lucky to have had the best clients this summer.  I can't say, "Thank You!" enough for all the support I have had this year so far.  I have met some beautiful brides on the inside as well as the outside.  I look forward to my future brides!

So THANK YOU for making this year so amazing!!! 

No comments: