Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sadie & Luke Wedding

I have a soft spot for this next couple for multiple reasons.  Luke is my nephews best friend, I did Sadie's sister wedding a few years ago, and my family has known Sadie's family for years. These two are so adorable and just a great couple!  I emailed Sadie in November and asked her if she wanted me to do her flowers even though I live in Salt Lake.  She said, "YES", so I loaded up the car and drove to my home town for a weekend of fun!
They got married at the Elks Lodge in Blackfoot, ID and Sadie's family rocked the reception decor!  I have to gush a little about Sarah (Sadie's mom) this women can decorate!!!  She transformed that building into something magical and I was in LOVE!!!  I feel so lucky they had me do their flowers since everything else was so beautiful.  Carolyn Anderson Photography did the pictures and like always she provided the goods! Carolyn and I have done a few weddings together and I love every picture she sends to me.  That and she is one cool chick to work with!
Sadie chose hot pink and black as her colors.  She was gracious enough to give me a little freedom on her flowers so I added black feathers to her bouquet and jewels to the bridesmaids.  Flowers used where hot pink roses, hot pink spray roses, stargazer lilies,  hot pink gerbera daisy's, and seeded eucalyptus.  I actually did all the bouquets in holders this time (usually I am a hand tied girl) so Sadie's bouquet ended up feeling like she was carrying a small child!  hahaha None the less it was stunning and she was happy!!!





1 comment:

Carolyn Anderson said...

You did a PERFECT job as always! You doing the flowers MAKES the wedding....and the pictures!