Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bridal Show

SWEET NEWS!

I am doing a bridal show at the South Towne Expo on April 17, 2010. I am featuring three table designs. I am booth #6 and I am on the right side of the building with a corner booth.

My designs are in three different styles and color combos:
1- red, yellow, & tiffany blue. This set up is for the fun at heart. It has a little whimsy and unique feel to it with wire details.
2- lavender, plum and black. This set up is what I like to call traditional with modern infusions. It will be a stunning large scale design with jewels and feathers.
3- cream, light pink, & lavender. This set up is all vintage garden! Soft colors, soft flowers, and a garden feel to die for!

I will be offering drawings that include:
20% off wedding package
FREE Bridal Bouquet with $700 purchase
FREE Bridal photography bouquet
and much more!

I am really excited to be doing this I can't wait to meet you brides and get to share in your wonderful day. For the first 300 brides to my booth you will receive a gift card for 10% off your wedding (min order must be met).

Click on the title Bridal Show and see all the great products you can win by attending. First 150 brides get a 2 night stay at a hotel. If you book with three vendors you receive a gift. And so much more!

Can't wait to see you all there!!!

K.W. Hall
Chic Design Studios

No comments: