Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little extra fun stuff I found :)
















So I found a bunch of film that I thought I developed and I really hadn't. So when I got the film back I was pleasantly surprised to find some arrangements I did for a Channel 6 early morning news during Bridal week. I had totally forgot about the whole thing so the arrangements brought back some memories! :)
I love bright colors and I love aluminum wire! So what better type of bouquet then to mix them. I used yellow orchids, orange roses, orange tulips, and purple iris. I took aluminum wire and made swirls as accent. Turned out super cute!
I did a white and green bouquet with twigs and if you look really close you will find some little blue birds hiding amongst the flowers.
A great bouquet of callas, roses, agapanthus, and anemones in a dark color scheme of purples, blues, and red.
A centerpiece that reflected a more traditional style of pink roses, lilies, fruit and blooming branches.
The last arrangement was a sea inspired table scape of varies vase heights filled with hydrangea, callas, and sand with seashells.

1 comment:

Trav and Britt said...

girl, you are a freakin rockstar . . . what more can i say? :)