Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Friday, January 16, 2009




So I know this blog really does not have any flowers in it but still it deal with weddings! Here are some pictures of my fiance and I to choose from for our invitations. I am pretty excited to start getting these things done!!!
I have my bridals next week so I get to decide on what kind of bouquet to do for it. So many choices I don't know!!! :) I will post those pictures as soon as the photographer gets them back.
I also started networking with a photographer and we have a little deal. I make a bridal bouquet for their bridal seasons and I get free professional pictures of my work! SWEET! So my first bride is February 21 and I am so excited. Check back in March and you should have lots of updates!!!

No comments: