Chic Design Studios-Kimberly Watt

Chic Design Studios focus is to maintain the highest quality product, cutting edge design, at the most affordable prices.

Friday, September 5, 2008

K&W Weddings & Events

Well I am starting a blog about my new business K&W Weddings & Events. I figured this would be the best way for people to see my work and get to know me better. My name is Kimberly and I have worked as a floral designer/wedding consultant for eight years. That is a loooong time!!! :) I love working with brides and grooms to make their day memorable. My style varies from traditional to the unique and nontradtional. I love to custom design backdrops and wedding decor to help make your wedding a one of a kind. I will be working throughout the Salt Lake City area and into Southeast Idaho. I don't mind traveling and find that is when it gets fun! So come visit often I will be blogging previous weddings I have done and also my up and coming weddings. I will also be posting contact info so if you have questions give me a call!!! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: